Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Yatta!

So I had not one but two separate nightmares last night that I did very poorly in that second class I told you about. In the first nightmare, the class was being taught by some awful woman in a classroom completely unlike any I have been in. She told me that I had never turned in my paper, and I said that I had it on the website, but I couldn't for the life of me find the website again, so the remainder of the dream was about simultaneously trying to find the paper on a hard drive or find it on the website. In real life, I handed it in physically, so I don't know where that idea came from. Maybe from the fact that I hate it when my students hand in a paper online rather than handing it to me! Anyway, the second dream was me trying to convince my teacher that I had the paper in, because she was about to give me a C- because I hadn't found the paper, and meanwhile the next class was coming in and she was trying to shunt me off. In the third dream, I was a pirate coming in to port and trying to find the inn where I would be staying for the night.

But this morning, I checked my grade, and guess what? All your English classes are belong to me! I am the Duke of English, A Number One!

Now it's time to get down and boogie.

The problem with not wanting to get up in the morning is that I have all these weird dreams. But really, why wake up? So I can hang around playing video games and watching movies? I need a new hobby.

1 comment:

  1. Next time that scary old hag tells you that she didn't get your paper, you just tickle her ribs with your cutlass. Yar.

    ReplyDelete