Friday, May 9, 2008

The Worst Movie Ever?

Netflix introduced me to this movie. I haven't seen it, but I'm sorely tempted to, just so I can die halfway through and have the following movie summary appear in my obituary:

"Truck (Isaac Hayes), an ex-football star working as a bounty hunter, is on the trail of a violent pimp named Gator (Paul Harris). But when Truck and his partner finally get their man, Gator's woman (Nichelle Nichols) and her pimping friends put a hit out on them. Now, the hunter has become the hunted, and Truck will have to survive the wrath of the baddest pimp ever -- a menacing thug named Blue (Yaphet Kotto)." (copied from Netflix)

Watch the trailer on Youtube. It will kick your ass. Of particular interest is Nichelle Nichols, also known as Star Trek's Lieutenant Uhura. Apparently, she wasn't just a black woman who played an important part on a starship and inspired young minority women all over the world. She was a pimp with a hooker called Colonel Sanders.

3 comments:

  1. That sounds horrible, but I still think this is the worst movie ever: http://www.rinkworks.com/badmovie/m/leprechaun.in.the.hood.2000.shtml

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, the whole link isn't showing. The name of the movie is: Leprechaun In the Hood.

    Holy crap this is the 4th time I've tried to post...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I think blogger is having some serious issues today.

    ReplyDelete