Thursday, October 9, 2008

Special Delivery

The internet has yet again poured onto my unsuspecting head a shining nugget of something completely worthless and yet irresistably, inexplicably awesome. It's given me something I never thought possible. Of course, it could be complete crap, but if it's true, then Ronnie James Dio once covered Jethro Tull. This is supposed to be a recording (a very crappy recording, which only cements its authenticity) that purports to be from Dio's days in the band Elf (or Elves, according to whoever put up the video).

You be the judge: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYx6JJutH04

One thing's clear, it's not a Tull recording, so I guess someone must have recorded a cover of Aqualung at some point. And that's kind of cool. I guess.

2 comments:

  1. "This video has been removed due to terms of use violation."

    Bah. I guess one of the terms of use is that videos cannot be over 9,000 awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a shame they took it down. I was rather looking forward to hearing it.

    ReplyDelete