Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Enjoy

Well, I'm not really one for giddy Internet zaniness, especially something that involves a lot of cut and paste (I mean control-c control-p; I like real art). But then again, I thought I would give this a shot, just for a lark/because I have better things to do but don't want to do them.




My good friend, who is a better poet than I am, 'invited' me to give this a try, and never let it be said I backed down from being 'tagged,' whether by a friend or by an eight year old who doesn't know he's three seconds away from having his face smeared across the concrete like the mop that's going to go through the mess he leaves.

Here's the sordid tale, brought to you by even more copy and paste:

Create a mosaic based on the following questions:

1. What is your first name?

2. What is your favorite autumn food?

3. What was your favorite movie?

4. What is your favorite color?

5. Who is your favorite celebrity?

6. Favorite autumn drink?

7. Dream Vacation?

8. Favorite dessert?

9. What do you want to be when you grow up?

10. Your favorite Flower?

11. One word to describe you.

12. Favorite Fall activity.


The instructions to create the mosaic are:

Type your answers to each of the questions intoFlickr Search

Using only the first page, pick an image

Copy and paste each of the URLs into the mosaic maker

2 comments:

  1. Way to steal one of my favorite celebrities, you rapscallion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo Hoo! You did a tag...and one from me. I have to admit, I am kinda shocked...thank you for begrudging me. It made my day. As far as the poet business goes, I have been meaning to fish for a favor from one who is a much better, more dedicated, more potential-laden writer than me (AKA you) about looking over some stuff for me. How's your spare time look?

    ReplyDelete