Monday, April 21, 2008

Nicole Kidman!

I had a dream Nicole Kidman was dead. I think it was some kind of accidental overdose. I guess in my mind Heath Ledger and Nicole Kidman are connected. Well, they've both been in Batman movies and they're both Australian, so there IS a connection....

That being said, it's been almost ten years since Moulin Rouge. I know Nicole was still looking foxy in The Golden Compass, but that was more of a "my best friend's hot mom" kind of look, rather than a "that cute girl I'd pass notes to during class" look. I really need to update my mental list of hot women. I think Sharon Stone is still on there.

Help me, Keira Knightley. You're my only hope.

By "help" I mean "stop making Pirates of the Carribean movies" and "do something interesting with your life."

2 comments:

  1. Rubbish, sir! A gentleman does not make such comments about young ladies of upstanding repute. I demand satisfaction for your attack on Miss Knightley's honour.

    You may choose the weapon and server, and we shall settle this matter as gentlemen.

    Good day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "You may choose the weapon and server, and we shall settle this matter as gentlemen."

    We shall duel (in the great free game called Glest) at dawn!

    ReplyDelete