Sunday, April 20, 2008

Blog dream

I had a dream last night that involved this blog. I checked the blog's comments (as I do at least once a day) and found that I had ten comments on several posts. This came as a great surprise! Other than people telling me how fantastically witty I was, there was some girl with a name that was C...Aardvark, although I don't quite recall the nick. I wish I did, so I could check to see if this person is real or not. She was getting very personal, telling me how my different blogs made her see me, and even sending me private messages. She was even critiquing my writing style! It's a blog, for crying out loud, not freaking Shakespeare. Hmm... odd. It goes to show, I suppose, that even someone as lonely as me should beware strange online people. Then again, as much as people fear people who become obsessed with them online, I have a lot of sympathy for that kind of person. I can see where that kind of loneliness and need to connect on any kind of level comes from.

In other news, I'm still in my pajamas and it's almost one in the afternoon. Take that, schedule!

1 comment: