Tuesday, April 28, 2009

It came from real life!

Just two little snippets of information, just to pretend that I still have a blog (and to encourage other people to start writing in their own blogs, grr argh!)

I trimmed my hair again the other day. My mother has always said that my hair is quite thick and tough, but I never really believed it was extraordinary. The other day's adventures proved otherwise. Midway through cutting my hair, the length extension snapped cleanly in two. It is no ordinary hair of this Earth that can defeat something specifically made to destroy it. I even took a picture of the corpse (with a shorter extension on the clipper).



The other thing I wanted to do was complain about grading papers. I'm sick of grading papers! Argh! Papers everywhere! I hate them! Hate them! My floor is just about tiled with them! In the middle of the night, one of them bit me on the toe! I have a strange rash on my back, and I think they're causing it! I took a picture of the mess across my apartment floor, but I decided not to post it for privacy reasons (student names are showing).

2 comments:

  1. "It is no ordinary hair of this Earth that can defeat something specifically made to destroy it."

    Descendants of our father Arpad are known for their tough hair. I heard that Arpad had to cut his hair with an axe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He cut his own hair with an ax? That sounds dangerous!

    ReplyDelete