Friday, April 3, 2009

Dream

I had a dream. I got up in the morning, walked around, started getting ready for going to the presentation today. Then I noticed that there were things in my apartment I haven't had for a while; to check to see if I was in a dream, I pinched my cheek. I didn't feel a thing; I panicked, expecting to get attacked by some horrible nightmare monstrosity in a moment. Instead, the floor opened into blackness, and I fell through.

I fell down toward the Earth from high above. I almost collided with the street, but wound up hovering over it. I was in China outside some official function. A shouting policewoman was pushing people onto a rickety bus to go to the event, screaming at the top of her voice. When she saw me, she started screaming at me to get on the bus. I told her I wasn't from around there, I was just a dream manifestation, and I didn't have to do anything she said. She just screamed louder that everyone has to get on the bus, dream or not. I didn't get on the bus. She kept screaming. I woke up and went to the presentation.

I'll leave it up to you to interpret, readers.

1 comment:

  1. I have no intention of interpreting your dream. Now get on the damn bus!

    ReplyDelete