Friday, June 13, 2008

The Madness!

Madness? THIS IS SPARTA!

Yes, I'm still looking for a good look/feel to my blog. I want it to be something that I can just naturally pick up off the ground, dust off, and say, "Yep, that's my blog right there." So it will continue to change and mutate, probably until it turns into a misshapen mutant just begging to be put out of its misery.

Wow, that conjures a scene. Some horrible, twisted deformity just brought down by the heavy guns of the group of plucky misfits deep in a disused experimental lab. It kicks, uttering a horrible roar of pain, as the leader of the group, his face hidden behind a tactical mask with glowing green goggles, steps forward and raises his high-caliber handgun....

Ahem.

1 comment:

  1. I like this new color scheme. Maybe let it writhe and moan for a while in its misery and self-loathing before putting two in its forehead and grinding it into sausage for the next design?

    ReplyDelete