Saturday, June 7, 2008

Do not be alarmed!

As you may have noticed, this blog's style has changed significantly. I decided that I simply don't have enough to post regularly about cyberpunk, and my thoughts aren't interesting/coherent enough to reach a wide audience just being pulled in pell-mell. Therefore, I have decided to rededicate this blog to literature and my experience both reading and writing it. Up, up, and away!

Your good friend,
Bluefish

PS Yes, I will keep the name. I haven't explained it yet, but it is cyberpunk. I promise. Nevertheless, since cyberpunk remains one of the areas of literature I'm very interested in (it's an extensive list), it will continue to serve me well.

2 comments:

  1. But I like cyberpunk! You don't have to change the look of the blog just because you talk about other things as well.

    ReplyDelete