Saturday, March 1, 2008

Solution

I worked out a solution to the current real estate problem. All they need to do is start selling houses with a Star Trek theme. That way, all those countless hordes of geeks living in their parents' basements, garages, attics, etc. will finally venture into the light of the burning day-star to perhaps boldly go where no man has gone before... or, in their case, farther from home than they have ever been.

I'm only poking fun at geeks because I don't think one could ever chase me down, and even if he could, he'd probably be too winded to do much more than swear at me in Klingon.

I just watched Trekkies today. I've seen the second one, but this is the first time I watched the first one. To be honest, I found the second one a lot less terrifying, perhaps because it was more international. There are some genuinely bizarre people out there. Then again, I'm inclined to say that as long as they're not hurting anyone, let them have their fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment