Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Wishes

To everyone and the whole world, I wish you a very happy Christmas. Despite the religious associations of the holiday, I'd like to think that it has become rather secularized. Some might think this as a shame, but I like to think it means everyone can enjoy it equally, as it means something special for all of us. Joy, gratitude, peace on Earth, and good will towards everyone are universal, and so I hope we will all have just that. My favorite thing about Christmas is that it gives you an excuse to be happy for no good reason, and that is reason enough to celebrate.

So no matter what your condition or situation, I wish you great happiness this Christmas. And hey, happiness every other day, too. I don't think there's anything wrong with just being happy and glad without any reservation. So go ahead, be happy. You have my blessing. :)

2 comments:

  1. I hope you had a Happy Christmas, and that the coming year is a joyous one for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...and a happy and healthy and prosperous 2010 to you too, thoroughly Modern Man :)

    ReplyDelete