Thursday, December 10, 2009

Spam email is POETIC!

"Aloha, my gentleman

Two souls and one thought, two hearts and one pulse.Honey, I came here almost hopeless to find you. I am waiting for you for such a long time that I already feel your soul, but I still can not meet you. I know that we are both imperfect, but somehow we will perfectly match together. I do not know what the life has in store for us, but I hope that we will share it together. (link) I will bring you tenderness and happiness, a feeling of deep and everlasting love. I will take you to a place of colourful world and crystal dreams. You are my life and my love, I can feel that you are also somewhere here also looking for me.

Hugs
Li"




I know you're not a real person, Li, but with such a touching and heartwarming offer, how can I refuse? Well, I do refuse, since I'm not a chump, but by my word a "colourful world and crystal dreams" is just about as irresistable as it gets.

2 comments:

  1. Are you going to start a new culture revolotion of Spam Poets?

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I know that we are both imperfect, but somehow we will perfectly match together. I do not know what the life has in store for us, but I hope that we will share it together."

    Sounds a bit vague to me. Send it back to her to be properly spec'ed, then you can assign it to a release.

    ReplyDelete