Friday, August 14, 2009

Developments

You might notice that I've removed the bit about where I live and it not being very cyberpunk. The reason for this, as I alluded to briefly in my last post, is that I'm really not very cyberpunk these days. The reason for the original theme of this blog was that I was writing a cyberpunk novel, and it was to be things that I came across tangentially or just material related to that genre, in which my mind was revolving at the time. Things have changed, however, and by no choice of mine that novel is on hiatus. For the time being, my writing is more along the lines of burly men swinging swords at snickering sorcerers, not to mention whatever else I come up with on ficly. I am also ghostwriting a fantasy novel, which comes with its own thick share of challenges, so I do my own writing in my 'free time.'

So be warned that, aside from a general writing theme, this blog will be about just whatever's on my mind. Well, I suppose it will continue to be. Excelsior!

1 comment:

  1. Let's face it: most people who read our blogs are doing so to keep up with us because they know us in real life, not because they're trying to follow a guru on a specific subject. I liked your subtitle. It was witty. That said, I understand your choice to remove it. Your call.

    ReplyDelete