Tuesday, January 13, 2009

New(er) Blog Post

I typed this up a minute ago, but the internet erased it. As one colleage would term it, it disappeared into "dataspace," the realm electronic information goes when it doesn't go to its destination. That being said, the term already exists as merely the data storage role of the entire linked electronic system, which I think is a much more logical use for the term anyway. Sorry, colleague. You're going to have to coin a different word.

I dug out my old digital camera this Christmas and even recharged it, but I couldn't find any floppies to put in it. Yes, it saves to floppy. Yes, it is that ancient. It is practically a relic. It might count as a historic artifact. At any rate, I still don't have any pictures for you here. Just more words.

The resolution this year is the same it's been since 2002: finish a novel.

It's about damn time I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment